A grease fire badly burned this kitchen. When Sullivan's arrived on site they removed any fire or smoke damaged areas of the home and cleaned any areas or items that may have been affected by smoke. They then replaced the damaged cabinets and painted to restore the kitchen to how it was prior to the loss.
This fire started in the living room but caused the kitchen to be badly smoke damaged. Sullivan's sealed and replaced any areas effected and restored the kitchen to how it was prior to the loss.